Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, last night ended in some well deserved pizza from Papa John's. It might not have been the healthiest choice, but I think it is important to lower one's guard every once and a while or else life just becomes too mundane.

With that in mind, today shall be a pretty standard day of eating since one of the important rules I live by is even if you go over on your calories one day, it is important that you do not skimp on food the next day. Bring your chaotic calories back to a norm and let your body recover. Remember, unless you have some other medical complications, a single meal/day should not make or break you. It was a lifetime of habits that got you to where you are, so do not panic!!! Just eat right today and let nature do it's thing.

Now if guilt is truly getting to you about a weekend of uncounted calories, heaping helpings of hotdogs & hamburgers, and the thirst that was only quenched with what might have been gallons of beer (ah, to be 21 again...), then what you can do is a nice little cardio routine this morning. I shall share one of my favorites a little later on, but if you are just starting out, go ahead and just do a little 20min walk. It will help you build energy for the day to come and start the new healthier you feeling better. already

But before you charge head-on into the day ready to take on the world one pound at a time, might a suggest a healthy breakfast? Today my breakfast is going to be 3/4 cup of Southwestern Egg beaters with added bell peppers, 1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal with 3/4 cup of vanilla So Delicious Coconut milk (not because I don't do dairy, but because I was at Atkins and out of milk and did not want to go battle the crowds at Wally World).




That's my breakfast, what is yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! I swear by Kashi! I actually have 5 boxes of different Kashi products here at my desk at work, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took time to check it out! I had been wanting to do a blog for a while. I love all the kashi stuff I have had so far. At some point I am probably going to a video or something in regards to what I shop for.

    ReplyDelete